- 3D and 4D objects
- The internal ray of angle 0 in the adjacent component of
the cubic periodic curve of period 2 (similar to spinning
deformation by Pilgrim-Tan).
- Publications, preprints
- On The Support of The Bifurcation Measure of Cubic Polynomials. Math. Ann. (2019). (with S. Mukherjee).
of straightening in antiholomorphic dynamics. arXiv:1605.08061
(with S. Mukherjee).
for the tricorn. Exp. Math.
- An implosion arising from saddle connection in 2D complex dynamics.
Indiana Univ. Math. J. 68 (2019), 35-61.
(with S. Nakane).
- Non-landing parameter rays of the multicorns. Invent. Math. 204 (2016) 869-893 (with S. Mukherjee).
- Visualization of the
bifurcation locus of cubic polynomial family.
- Combinatorics and topology of straightening maps II: Discontinuity, arXiv:0903.4289.
- Extending local analytic conjugacies. Trans. AMS. 363 (2011), 331-343.
(former title: Analytic conjugacy classes of polynomial-like mappings).
- Combinatorics and topology of straightening maps I: compactness and bijectivity. Adv. Math. 231 (2012), 2666-2733 (with Jan Kiwi).
(Preprint version in arXiv). r
- The renormalization for parabolic fixed points and their
perturbation, submitted (with Mitsuhiro Shishikura).
of renormalizable polynomials.
Nonlinearity 19 (2006),
- Homeomorphisms from Julia
sets into connectedness loci.
Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems (2006),
- Renormalization and rigidity of polynomials of higher
J. Math. Kyoto Univ. 42 (2002),
no. 2, 351--392.
- Surgery construction for
inverse branches of renormalization operator (PDF)
screenshots (running on a FreeBSD machine)
Inou Hiroyuki <inou+www3 at math dot kyoto-u dot ac dot jp>
(This e-mail address is also valid without "+www3".)