Dynamical Systems Theory for the Euler flows on multiply connected regions
- Potential flows on multiply circular regions (2007/12)
- Potentail flow with point vortices, sources and sinks on
multipky connected regions with charge particle simulation(2008/3)
- Uniform flow in river region with many circular islands (2008/4)
- Point Vortices approximation for the Euler flows (2008/8)
- Uniform flow in river region with many islands (2008/8 On going)
- Uniform flow with point vortices, sources and sinks in river
region with many islands (2008/5)
- Flows on the sphere with many islands
- Mathematical theory for point vortices on multiply connected regions.
- Derivation of the governing equation for the point vortices (2008/5)
- Motion of vortex dipole (2008/6; submitted)
- Equilibria and their stability in symmetric multiply connected
domains (2008/12; submitted)
- Brownian Ratchets for point-vortex equilibria in multiply connected
- Formulation of a model for river regions
- Formulation of a model for coastal regions
- Statistics for the point vortices
Mathematical Quest for the environmental issues in hydrosphere
- UCLA IPAM Program, "Optimal Transport: Tutorial" (Los Angeles USA, March 11th--13th, 2008)
- Resilience 2008 (Stockholm Sweden, April 14th -- 16th 2008)
- JST Presto Symposium on Mathematical Sciences towards Environmental Problems $B!W(BJune 11th -- 13th, 2008
- Issac Newton Institute, Programme "Nature of High Reynolds Number Turbulence" Sept.-- Dec. 2008.
- IUTAM Symposium, "Vortex Dynamics: 150 Years" Oct.13 -- Oct 16 at Copenhagen
Papers(as of 2008.08.03)
- T. Sakajo, Fixed equilibria of point vortices in symmetric
multiply connected domains, submitted to Physica D.
- $B:d>e(B $B5.G7(B, $B5eLLE@12Aj8_:nMQ$N9bB.(Btree-code$B%"%k%4%j%:%`(B,
$B5~ETBg3X?tM}2r@O8&5f=j9V5fO?(B (2009) to appear.
- T. Sakajo, From generation to chaotic motion of a ring
configuration of vortex structures on a sphere, submitted to Theoretical anc Computational Fluid
Dynamics in rivision.
- P. K. Newton and T. Sakajo, Point vortex equilibria on the
sphere via Brownian rachets to appear in Proc. Roy. Soc. A.
- T. Amemiya, H. Serizawa, T. Sakajo, K. Itoh, Mathematical models for dynamics and management of algal blooms in aquatic ecosystems, submitted to Aquatic Ecosystem Research Trends, NOVA Publishers (2008)
- T. Sakajo, Explicit representation of point-vortex interaction in multiply connected circular domains, submitted to Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- P. K. Newton and T. Sakajo, Point vortex equilibria on the sphere via Brownian rachets, submitted to Proc. Roy. Soc. A.
- T. Sakajo, An extension of Draghicescu's fast tree-code algorithm
to the vortex method on a sphere, (2008) Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics doi: 10.1016/j.cam.2008.07.021
- T. Sakajo, Non self-similar, partial and robust collapse of four point vortices on sphere, Physical Review E, vol. 78 No. 1 (2008) doi: 10.1103/PhysRevE.78.016312