- Geometric L-packets of Howe-unramified toral supercuspidal representations (with Charlotte Chan), arXiv:2105.06341
- Local Langlands correspondence for regular supercuspidal representations of GL(n) (with Kazuki Tokimoto), Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2021, no. 3, 2007–2073.
- New expression of unramified local L-functions by certain Hecke operators (with Ryotaro Sakamoto and Hiroyoshi Tamori), arXiv:1903.07613
- Depth preserving property of the local Langlands correspondence for non-quasi-split unitary groups, Math. Res. Lett. Vol. 28, No. 1 (2021), 175-211.
- Depth preserving property of the local Langlands correspondence for quasi-split classical groups in a large residual characteristic, arXiv:1804.10901 [pdf] (updated on 8 May 2018)
- Unramified base change of simple supercuspidal L-packets of quasi-split classical groups, Algebraic Number Theory and Related Topics 2017, RIMS Kôkyûroku Bessatsu B83 (2020), 061-081.
- Simple supercuspidal L-packets of quasi-split classical groups,
[pdf] (updated on 13 February 2018), arXiv:1805.01400
- Endoscopic lifting of simple supercuspidal representations of unramified U(N) to GL(N), Publ. Res. Inst. Math. Sci. 55 (2019), 895-938.
- Endoscopic lifting of simple supercuspidal representations of SO(2n+1) to GL(2n), Amer. J. Math., 141 (2019), 169-217.